How It Works
1st Amendment Hitch Covers are designed to allow the customer to "swap out" the interchangeable Cover Art Inserts and Borders. To do this, simply follow the steps below and start customizing your Hitch Cover.
- Unplug and take off your Hitch Cover from your vehicle.
- Using a 3/32nd inch hex key, take off the four corner bolts.
- Take off the Border and the Cover Art Insert.
- Replace the Cover Art Insert and/or Border.
- Line up the holes of the Cover Art Insert and Border with the bolt holes.
- Place the bolts in their holes and hand tighten.
- Once all bolts are hand tight, use the 3/32 inch hex key to ensure all bolts are fully secure, it is recommended to use "blue" loctite when inserting screws.